Updated to May 25, 2018
1.- Who is the responsible for the processing of the personal details provided?
In accordance with that established in Regulation (EU) 2016/679, of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016, on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and free movement of these data (General Data Protection Regulation, GDPR). The data provided through this website will be treated by BETAMINIC BIGDATA SOLUTIONS, S.L. (hereinafter BETAMINIC) with registered address at Calle Condes de Barcelona nº1, 2 28019 Madrid and NIF B87929881.
2.- How we use your personal information?
The purpose of the processing of your personal data is to manage the requests made by users through our forms, – provided that they are related to the scope of the activities included in our corporate purpose -, or to manage the necessary actions to formalize the process of purchase of our products. Likewise, it is possible that BETAMINIC will treat your personal data to send communications about our activities and news. In both cases, this treatment requires the prior consent of the data subject.
3.- What is the legal basis for processing your personal data?
The legal basis for the processing of your personal data is the user’s consent.
In the case of purchases made through our website, the basis of the treatment is the business relationship between both parties.
4.- How long do we keep your information?
We will hold your personal data on our systems while not requested deletion by the User and should not be eliminated as they are necessary for compliance with a legal obligation or for the formulation, exercise and contractual claims.
5.- Who else has access to the information you provide us?
We will never sell your personal data. We will not share your personal data with any third parties except where we are required to do so by law.
6.- Rights of the data subject
The data subject can exercise the rights detailed below, accompanying the request with a copy of a reliable document of identification and contacting BETAMINIC through the email [email protected].
- Right of Access: It is the right to obtain confirmation from BETAMINIC of whether or not personal data concerning the data subject are being processed and, in such case, the right of access to personal data.
- Right to rectification: The data subject shall have the right to obtain from the controller without undue delay the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning him or her. Taking into account the purposes of the processing, the data subject shall have the right to have incomplete personal data completed, including by means of providing a supplementary statement
- Right to erasure: The data subject shall have the right to obtain from the controller the erasure of personal data concerning him or her without undue delay and the controller shall have the obligation to erase personal data without undue delay where one of the grounds of Art. 17 GDPR applies.
- Right to restriction of processing: The data subject shall have the right to obtain from the controller restriction of processing where one of the grounds of Art. 18 GDPR applies. In this case, the data may only be subject to treatment, with the exception of its conservation, with the consent of the data subject or for the formulation, exercise or contractual claims
- Right to object: The data subject shall have the right to object, on grounds relating to his or her particular situation, at any time to processing of personal data concerning him or her which is based on Article 21 GDPR.
- Right to data portability: The data subject shall have the right to receive the personal data concerning him or her, which he or she has provided to a controller, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and have the right to transmit those data to another controller without hindrance from the controller to which the personal data have been provided, provided that the conditions set out in Article 20 are met.